Thumbnail Filmstrip of "Good Luck" Elephant Candle Giftboxed Images
DESCRIPTION:Bring Eastern culture and dramatic style to your celebration with these Good Luck elephant candle holder favors!
With its trunk held high for good luck, the elephant is treasured in Eastern cultures and throughout the world, as symbols of happiness, strength and longevity - especially in India where exquisitely adorned elephants are often included in weddings and celebrations. They say that an elephant never forgets. And, here, we're sure that your guests will never forget this fantastic favor!
Description and details:
*Ivory colored poly resin in the shape of an exquisitely adorned elephant ready for a celebration
* Intricately decorated with the traditional rug with tassels, a carrier, a headdress and foot accents with rhinestones, in a vibrant array of green, cranberry, and gold
* Each measures 3" wide x 2.25" tall
* At the center of it's back is a tealight candle holder
*White tealight candle included
* A great choice as traditional Indian wedding favors and as good luck favors for all occasions
* Packaged in a cranberry colored box with gold accents in an Indian-inspired design, tied with a white satin ribbon and an attached matching design "For You" tag
Click on image to ENLARGE it.
These items can only be shipped UPS Ground. Any items that arrive damaged you must notify us within 7 days from receipt of delivery otherwise we are NOT responsible for damage claim. Do Not discard items or cartons until we can advise you.
Have us wrap your favors for only a few cents more! See our extensive wrapping department where you TELL US how you want your favors to be wrapped. Premium wrapping packages also available to save you money.
Or, get one of our Customized Personalized Hang Tags or Labels for only $.30 more. Click on product below to see all the available designs.